Torrevieja Apartment Fire

0

Fire fighters from Torrevieja attended a blaze at an apartment block on calle Ulpiano in the town on Tuesday afternoon.

The fire broke out in an abandoned building that has been occupied by squatters for some time. It is believed the fire was caused by a mattress being burned.

Neighbours raised the alarm and fire fighters quickly attended, extinguishing the blaze which affected several rooms in the apartment although no injuries were reported.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here