Man City Owners buy Majority Stake in Mumbai City FC

0
Man City Owners buy Majority Stake in Mumbai City FC
Man City Owners buy Majority Stake in Mumbai City FC

They are doing all they can to make sure that they become the real champions of all football leagues in the world. After dominating in the English Premier League for the past five years. Manchester City owners have now turned their attention to the Indian Super League side Mumbai City.

The Manchester City owners have become the majority shareholders of Mumbai City. The City Football Group has managed to secure 65 per cent stake in the club with the remaining 35 per cent being retained by the existing shareholder Ranbir Kapoor who is a renowned actor and filmmaker alongside Bimal Parekh.

However, Mumbai City has become the eighth football club to fall under the City Football Group umbrella along with Premier League champions Manchester City, New York City in MLS, Australia Melbourne City, Yokohama F. There is also the Marinos in Japan, Club Atletico Torque of Uruguay, Girona in Spain and Sichuan Jiuniu in China.

The City Football Group Welcome Mumbai City FC

According to various sports betting and online pokie slots sites, City Football Group has delightedly welcome Mumbai City FC to its vibrant family of clubs. Mumbai City FC who play at the famous 8,000 seater Mumbai Football Arena was launched in 2014. The club finished third in the ISL in during the 2018-19 regular season before they lost to Goa in the post-season play-offs. As it stands the club has won one of their five matches in the 2019-20 season.

However, the deal saw CFG being valued at $4,8 billion. This is a figure that is large enough that share prices for domestic rivals Manchester United overtake on the recent New York exchange by a staggering 14 per cent.

During a presser with Sky Sports, Al Mubarak made it very clear that the expansion in India was the major priority for CFG after the establishment in the United States and China. “When we look at growth, we look at three major markets- the United States, China and India” he said.

You can still buy some shares in the Mumbai City FC if you manage to secure the money by playing casinos online high stake game for real money today. Remember to gamble responsibly.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here