Have you been suffering from a chronic ailment and living a difficult life because of the pain associated with it? Are you looking for a safe, natural, and non-addictive solution for all your pain problems?
If your answer is yes to these questions, then you’re at the right place.
Due to its pain relieving properties, Cannabidiol (CBD) has gained popularity as a non-addictive and non-psychoactive analgesic. Extracted from Cannabis, a plant widely grown in Australia, Spain, Sweden, and several other countries, CBD does not contain any Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). It effectively activates the Cannabinoid receptors present in the human body and gives several health benefits without intoxicating the patient.
CBD can be used in several forms- lotions, vape, edibles, capsules, concentrates, tinctures, and balms. CBD lotion for pain relief is a popular option to go with.
Let us now look at the advantages of CBD in detail-
Cures Intense Pain Associated with Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple Sclerosis is a chronic demyelinating ailment that affects the central nervous system which consists of the brain, optic nerves, and the spinal cord. It’s an autoimmune disease just like psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis. Under regular conditions, the immune system uses inflammation to protect the human body against any foreign organisms.
In a patient suffering from an ailment like multiple sclerosis, the immune system uses its inflammation to attack a part of the body by mistaking it as a foreign substance. It impairs the protective fatty substance that surrounds the nerve fibers or Neurons and completely damages the underlying nerves.
Some of the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis are-
- Loss of Memory.
- Tremors in various parts of the body like the arms and legs.
- Numbness and tingling sensations.
- Blurring, double vision, and other problems associated with vision.
- Issues with thinking and information processing.
- Loss of bladder or bowel control.
- Loss of body balance and coordination.
Research has shown that CBD acts as an effective anti-inflammatory agent and alleviates chronic pain without any side effects. It’s also proven to reduce the painful spasms caused by Multiple Sclerosis. It acts as a muscle relaxer and provides relief from intense pain associated with Multiple Sclerosis and similar ailments.
Helps in Curing Arthritis
Arthritis is a generic term that refers to a group of diseases involving inflammation of joints all over the human body. There are around 100 types of Arthritis and related conditions that have been classified by doctors and physicians.
Some of the symptoms of Arthritis are-
- Swollen joints due to inflammation.
- Rigidity and stiffness in joints.
- Tenderness in joints.
- Difficulty in completing simple daily tasks such as walking or doing household chores.
Broadly, it can be classified into two types-
Osteoarthritis (also known as degenerative Osteoarthritis or degenerative disease) is one of the most common types of Arthritis, which mainly affects the knees and hip joints.
In a healthy human being, the end of each bone is covered by protective cartilage which is a rubbery element. This cartilage acts as a cushion to prevent friction due to relative movement between bones. When a person develops Osteoarthritis, the cartilage breaks and wears down which results in inflammation, pain, and tenderness of the joints. This condition worsens as the patient ages. CBD lotion for pain is a great option to soothe the pain associated with this.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
It’s an autoimmune, chronic inflammatory ailment that mainly affects the joints located in the hands and feet of a person. In a regular human body, the immune system fights the foreign bodies and substances by creating antibodies. However, in a person who is suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis, the immune system mistakes its own body joints and attacks it by sending out the antibodies. This results in thinning of the protective layer of cells that cover the joints, which leads to inflammation.
Some of the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis are-
- Fatigue when performing everyday activities.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Stiffness in the joints.
- Pain and swelling of joints.
- The inflammation of joints results in their tenderness and causes them to appear red.
Here are some of the causes of Arthritis-
- Gender – Scientific research has shown that when compared to men, women have a higher chance of developing Arthritis.
- Genetic – People whose bodies consist of specific genes that correspond to Rheumatoid Arthritis are more likely to be affected when compared to others.
- Obesity – Studies have shown that people suffering from Obesity are likely to develop Arthritis. This is because of the pressure developed in the joints due to excessive weight leading to joint pain.
- Injuries and Accidents – People who suffer from joint or spinal injuries from accidents are more likely to develop Arthritis when compared to others.
- Viral or Bacterial Infection – Infections like these can negatively affect the joints and trigger Arthritis.
- Age – Studies have shown that when compared to a younger demographic, older people are more likely to be affected by Arthritis. The main cause behind this is that as the body ages, the joints start to weaken.
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, CBD oil can effectively reduce the pain associated with ailments like Arthritis. I hope this article helps you to know more about CBD as a pain relieving agent. Thanks for reading!