Prom night is meant to be a special night, and finding the right dress can make it an unforgettable experience. But with an endless number of shopping websites and so many options on the market, which are the best for your desired aesthetic and price range?
The choices are almost unlimited. Fear not. Below is the only reference list of the best prom dresses for the 2019 season.
- A-Line V-neck Asymmetrical Satin Prom Dress (with Cascading Ruffles)
- One part ballroom gown, one part high-low practicality, this dress is full of contrast, in the best way possible. The asymmetrical silhouette pulls no punches, but the cascading ruffles are adventurous, and the allure of the V-neck contrasts wonderfully with the A-line cut.
- A-Line Off-the-Shoulder Sweep Train Chiffon with Lace Sequins
- Off the shoulder and one-shoulder looks always increase the elegance of your look, and there’s no better material than chiffon for the full effect. The sweep train adds to the elegance even further. This dress is for anyone looking to take their prom night seriously but with the dashing glisten of lace sequins as well.
- A-Line/Princess Scoop Neck Asymmetrical Satin Prom Dress (with Lace Beading)
- For a shorter train option, or for those who have shorter legs and are looking for a dress without much of a train, check out the. This is a truly beautiful piece with a high-low cut that makes walking in heels easy and even more noticeable than your average covered train.
- Trumpet/Mermaid Scoop Neck Sweep Train Stretch Cape Prom Dress (with Beading Sequins)
- We had to include a beading sequin long prom dress on this list, and what better way to do that than with this absolutely gorgeous piece. With a tapered trumpet/mermaid design that defines figure and defies expectations, you won’t be able to go anywhere in this dress without hearing all the compliments on your fashion choices. The sequins weave across the top and scoop neck with aesthetic ease, leaving the shoulder exposed without giving up comfort.
- Sheath/Column V-neck Floor Length Jersey Prom Dress (with Ruffle)
- A slender, economic and yet wonderfully fashionable option. Paired with the right jewelry, some fur, and a purse, you will be all femme fatale without any of the frills. We especially love the split in the skirt that gives a subtle, dashing preview of whatever glistening heels you have decided to wear with your dress on your big night. A deep, crimson red with the floor length ruffle and sophisticated straps will set you apart from the rest of your peers, in the best way possible.
- The most elegant of thelong prom dressesis undeniably ball gown. For decades, the ball gown was considered out of date and antiquated. Lately, though, the ball gown has been making a comeback.
Finding the right prom dress takes time, effort, and a little bit of magic. During this process, it is important to remember that first and foremost, you should figure out what works best for you, and above all, always trust your instinct.