The talk will take place on Thursday 25th of October, 2018 at 11:00 AM in the Town Hall in La Cala of Mijas
The Foreigners Department of The Mijas Town Hall is organizing a Free informative talk in English with experts from Blacktower and Cayet Abogados. The experts will talk about the following subjects:
- Residency and Non-Residency – Advantages and Differences
- When am I considered a resident?
- What are the advantages of residency?
- Does my “residency” card make me a resident?
- What can be done from a residency perspective to prepare myself for Brexit?
- When do I have to do a non-resident tax return opposed to a resident tax return?
- Can I be a resident without paying my taxes here?
- New modification of the Inheritance Law in Andalusia and the new Law on Donations
Anne Hernandez from Brexpats in Spain will give an UPDATE on BREXIT. There will also be an update on municipal matters and the new appointment system at the National Police Office by the Mijas Foreigners Department. After the talk the public will be able to ask their questions to the panel of experts. Finally, there will be a free drink and tapas offered to all the participants of the event.