Residents continue to use burnt out bin

Residents continue to use burnt out bin

The authorities were called to Villamartin at the weekend to extinguish a fire that had broken out in a refuse container situated on Calle Manuel de Falla.  

It is not known how the fire started although a spokesman did say that arson was one aspect being considered but no sooner had the flames been doused than local residents, rather than use an undamaged bin a little further down the street, were once again using the burnt out container in which to deposit their rubbish.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here