Dazzling Daya thump Thader

FFCV re-open all competitions on March 26
FFCV re-open all competitions on March 26

Daya Nueva 8 v. Thader 1

The early exchanges were even but it was difficult for both sides with a stiff wind blowing across the pitch.  On six minutes Daya put together a good move but the shot from Rocamora went straight to the keeper. 

On twelve minutes and against the run of play Thader took the lead when a blatant foul went unpunished, the ball fell nicely to a Thader forward and despite a great effort by Antonio in goal the ball hit the back of the net !  

Fernando (Crouchy) had a good chance to level the scores five minutes later but the visitors keeper denied him with a good save.  Daya did have the ball in the Thader net on twenty three minutes but it was ruled offside.  Daya were a bit lucky to win a penalty on twenty five minutes, up stepped Crouchy, 1-1 and game on.  

The home side had a very very good penalty shout turned down on thirty nine minutes much to the relief of their opponents.  Just three minutes later Crouchy (Fernando) buried a vicious shot to give the home side a deserved lead.  Daya had another goal chalked off just a few minutes from half time, but then Crouchy made it 3-1 with his hat trick goal as the whistle blew. 

Daya were well worth their first half lead  and the way they were playing looked more than capable of further goals in the second period.  Daya continued their assault on the Thader goal as the second half got underway and Crouchy following up on a terrific strike by Rocamora had the easiest of chances to make it 4-1 and surely game over.  On fifty seven minutes following another good Daya attack Aaron fired home from a great cross for 5-1. 

Daya were now playing almost exhibition football, such was their dominance.   Coach, Juan Pedro,  must have been well pleased.  Thader had a great chance of scoring on sixty seven minutes but somehow failed to find the back of the Daya net.  Daya made it 6-1 on seventy five minutes after three or four players produced a comedy of errors as they all tried and missed from close range, eventually Ruben managed to get the ball over the line ! 

Alex chipped in with goal number seven on seventy eight minutes with a stunning free kick.  Daya’s opponents had no answer to the total football that was now being served up by the home side.  On eighty five minutes Crouchy’s (Fernando) fifth goal made it 8-1 and it was almost 9-1 minutes later as a completely demoralized Thader let Daya in again. 

The final whistle must have been music to the visitors’ ears.  They had been out classed, out played, and over run most of the game.  So 8-1 final score with Fernando (Crouchy) and his five goals man of the match in what was an excellent Daya side. 

I doubt any team in this division could have lived with the home side today,  more please next week !!

Daya Dave

Team Sponsor:  Segurlab


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here