SPANISH PROPERTY AGENTS DISCOVER THE SECRET TO SELLING MORE REAL ESTATE
Jack Pot / 2010-03-18 11:47:08
According to TINSA who publish the Índice de Mercados Inmobiliarios Españoles (Spanish Property Index), the Spanish property market has been suffering a rough ride since February 2006 when the increase in Spanish property prices began to decline and fall off their highs of over 15% annually. In their February 2010 report, TINSA demonstrates that the decrease in Spanish Property prices is now off its February 2009 low and suggests that the property market in Spain may be starting to gain strength.
Recognising the enormous potential of the internet to market Spanish property, theleader.info has now successfully launched its Spanish property area where browsers of theleader.info website can search and view details about Costa Blanca Property, Costa Calida Property, Costa del Sol Property, Costa de Almeria Property. theleader.info Spanish property portal lists properties in all different categories. These include:
Research shows that the majority of buyers in the UK, Ireland, Spain, and other countries, begin their search for that dream Spanish property online so placing your property there at the right price is of paramount importance. But you don't just want to waste your money which is why we have begun an extensive advertising campaign through our print, radio, and internet media in order to ensure that your property features first among the many listed on the world wide web.
WHY ADVERTISE WITH THE LEADER NEWSPAPER AND theleader.info?
- theleader.info will make your property details available to a global audience searching for property in Spain online; The Leader Newspaper (in print) will help you to reinforce your business message to thousands of readers
- theleader.info Spanish Property Portal will be extensively advertised throughout Spain in print (The Leader Newspaper), on radio on the Costa Blanca (Exite Radio, 89.2 & 93.1fm and www.exitefm.com), and online on various major search engines
- theleader.info attracts a significant amount of web traffic from readers who have a keen interest in Spain and Spanish property; News, sport, and features are uploaded to theleader.info on a real-time basis which gives the reader a reason to return regularly; since early 2004, theleader.info has amassed over 50,000 articles and images relating to Spain, the Costa Blanca, Costa Calida, Costa de Almeria, and Costa del Sol
- if you are a property company, your details will be included in our directory of Spanish property agents; we will include your company logo, contact details, and a link back to your property website which will help to increase your own rankings in the SERPs
- theleader.info/spanish-property/ is fully XML-enabled which allows property agents to upload their spanish property data in bulk and in a very short amount of time
- enquiries are delivered directly to the preferred email address of the company which lists the property and not to all agents; advertisers have increased privacy and are able to monitor leads generated specifically by their own listed properties; advertisers can then negotiate privately with interested parties
- properties can also be advertised in print; the printed edition contains a unique 5 digit code for each property; users can cross-reference the property listed in the printed edition of the newspaper with the property details held in theleader.info Spanish property database by entering the property reference in the "Reference" field
- you can include up to 12 images with your property listing together with a more detailed text description
EXCLUSIVE INTRODUCTORY OFFER FOR PROPERTY AGENTS
Until the end of April 2010, The Leader Newspaper is making an exclusive offer to property agents. In a nutshell, we're offering the following to new clients for just € 150.00 for three months:
- the possibility to advertise up to 100 properties on theleader.info Spanish Property portal
- 5 of these properties will also be advertised in our print editions (in the property classifieds)
- your company logo, contact details, and a website link will appear in the directory of Spanish property agents
- include up to 12 images with your property listing
Further packages are available on demand and you can obtain additional information or a FREE, NO OBLIGATION consultation with one of our experienced marketing professions by contacting us on +34 96 673 0057. Packages for private vendors are also available and additional infomration can be obtained on the same number.
ABOUT THE LEADER NEWSPAPER AND theleader.info
The Leader Newspaper is a weekly local newspaper which targets ex-pats and English-speaking people living in or holidaying in Spain. The Leader Newspaper currently circulates more than 300,000 newspapers monthly between Alicante on the Costa Blanca and Sotogrande on the Costa del Sol. theleader.info is the digital arm of The Leader Newspaper. theleader.info contains more than 50,000 articles and images relating to Spain, the Costa Blanca, Costa Calida, Costa de Almeria, and Costa del Sol which have been published since early 2004. According to Google Analytics, theleader.info received over 150,000 unique visits in February 2010. theleader.info is well positioned within Spain, the UK, and other countries on website comparison and information sites such as Alexa.
The Leader Newspaper, 18 March 2010, PARAMOUNT PICTURES TO BUILD BIGGEST THEME PARK IN SPAIN IN MURCIA
The Leader Newspaper, 18 March 2010, SPANISH PROPERTY AGENTS DISCOVER THE SECRET TO SELLING MORE REAL ESTATE
Tags: Propertyportal, Spanish Property, Costa Blanca Property, Costa Calida Property, Costa De Almeria Property, Costa Del Sol Property